- Fill in the form
- Receive more information
- Book experience Arctic Vitality
- Do a workshop
- Take 30 day Cool Challenge
about the training
Waking up before sunrise, starting with breathing exercises, followed by a dip into the ice cold river. After a healthy organic breakfast we go out for a walk in the beautiful surrounding. Along charming frozen waterfalls, through an amazing gorge or hike to the top of mountain Ax Alp and see nothing around but snow.
The first 2-3 days of the Ice.Club Training Arctic Vitality we will introduce you to powerful techniques and exercises. The aim is to become fully aware of your breathing pattern and being able to control it. On top, you practice a strong focus and become aware of the responses of body, mind and surroundings.
On days 4-6 we dive deeper, go further. You learn more powerful breathing exercises in order to gain strength, practice focus to center yourself. Opening yourself to whatever is inside and thereby becoming aware. The ultimate way to practice this is during the challenging hikes in the beautiful surroundings. The traditional sweat lodge ceremony supports this process.
2023 February 24 March 1st -21
(more info below)
Details Arctic Vitality
- Language: English
- Costs training: €725 (700 CHF)
- Costs accommodation and full board from 625 euro (600CHF)
How to prepare:
- Take the 30 day Cool Challenge with free e-mail support
- Follow the workshop
- Experienced teacher: Linda Koeman
- All workshops and activities
- Beautiful hikes
- Good security provided during hikes
- Transport on location
We stay at the beautiful accommodation ‘Center of Unity Schweibenalp’ in the midst of the Bernese Oberland Alps. The organic homemade breakfast, lunch and dinner is available in the modern, light dining room with garden view. Vegan, gluten free, lactose free and other diets possible.
All rooms have a beautiful view of the natural surrounding and all rooms have good shared bathroom facilities on each floor. 5 nights board & lodging based on shared room (3-4 pax) costs CHF600 (around €625). Double room will be CHF665 (around €690) and a single room (limited) CHF785 (around €820). All prices are per person and indicative. It is possible to arrive the day before or stay longer. Please contact Schweibenalp for room availability: email@example.com
Accommodation is paid separately to Schweibenalp.
HOW TO GET THERE
The event location is Schweibenalp 1206, 3855 Brienz, Switzerland.
- Participants can drive to the location. Distance and hours drive from
- Utrecht, Netherlands: 850 km; 8,5 hours drive
- Köln, Germany: 640 km; 6 hours drive
- Frankfurt, Germany: 475 km; 5 hours drive
- Milan, Italy: 280 km; 3,5 hours drive
- Take an (international) train to Brienz. Then take a bus or taxi to Schweibenalp (20 minutes).
- Take a plane and arrive at the airport of Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg or Zurich. From there take a train to Brienz (frequently; takes 3 hours). Then take a bus or taxi to Schweibenalp (20 minutes).
what's in it for you
- Increase your energy levels
- Improve your athletic performance
- Strengthen your immune system
- Influence the nervous system
- Detoxify your body
- Improved athletic performance and recovery
- Learn to apply breath for any challenge
- Learn to maintain an open focus
- Learn the ability to respond in life
- Powerful breathing exercises
- Beautiful hikes with stunning views
- to the top of mountain Ax Alp
- along frozen waterfalls
- through a breathtaking gorge
- Experience the sweat lodge ceremony
- Organic homemade food
- Vegan, gluten free, lactose free and other diets possible
- Scientific backgrounds
Video of sweat lodge ceremony
Sign up for more info via the form above.
Watch this video about the Wim Hof Method:
This week training is good prep for the Kilimanjaro